IP Emergency Communication System
- Ideal for single or multiple phone installs when you require internal communication with the Area of Refuge Call Boxes. Can be installed in a new construction project or if the building owner has upgraded their phone system to VoIP.
- System can either be set up as a stand alone intercom system without the need for a phone line or for calling offsite through a SIP phone system utilizing our 2100-VoIP Interface Device.
- The 2100-VoIP Interface Device is easy to install either in the Fire Command Center or a data closet. They are simple to configure (requires a laptop) to your customer’s IP system.
- VoIP Interface is powered by 120vac
- Connect the Area of Refuge IP Call Boxes to the Base Station with an Ethernet system
- If the system is required to call offsite the Base Station connects to our 2100-VoIP Interface Device via a standard RJ11 jack. The 2100-VoIP connects to the SIP phone system via a standard RJ45 jack. There is a maximum wire run of 300’ between the 2100-VoIP Interface Device and the Network Switch.